Pick-up service for IBCs!
In order to sent the return ticket, it is naccassary to accept the return conditions. So please read them carefuly.
You are welcome to send us the ticket by e-mail or fax. For this we provide our return ticket with the return conditions as a PDF download.
- Please verify that your lBC’s are in compliance with the return conditions.
- Prepare the lBC’s for pick-up by Reskon GmbH including all required documents. Quantities indicated in the ReskonTicket must be the same as the number of units according to shipping documents. Loading will be done by the returning party.
- Collections will be made from 4 lBCs. Collections will be made without prior notice within 30 days after paperwork clearance.
- The collector maintains the right to invoice to the consignor any costs (transport, residues…) deriving from non-compliant collections.
- By accepting this, the consignor agrees with the return conditions and declares that the lBC’s intended for return are in compliance with the same.
- The consignor accepts that the Reskon Ticket is serviced by the Reskon collect network.
- The IBC must be empty, i.e. drip-dry and not trickling. Any excess product must be removed.
- All original closures, caps and valves must be ﬁrmly closed.
- Label plates must be in place and fully functional.
- The original labels of the last ﬁlling product, in accordance with the actual transport regulations, must not be removed or be made illegible.
- The original UN marking ofthe lBC must be visible and legible.
- Pallet, metal frame and inner-bottle must be in reusable condition.
- Pallet and cage must be not broken, have no oxidation or deformation.
- lBC’s emptied from mutagen and carcinogen products can only be accepted by special agreement.
- lBC’s emptied from toxic ﬁlling goods according to the ADR/RID regulations or Hazardous Materials Regulations are accepted only after prior decontamination.
- In cases of highly irritating or strong smelling ﬁlling products, the decontamination of the lBC will be requested from the consignor.
- In case of decontamination:
- All concerned |BC’s must be marked as such with an appropriate label.
- A written and signed conﬁrmation of decontamination must be presented.
- MSDS must be presented by the consignor upon request.
- The grading of the packaging will be done at the reconditioner’s site when the trailers are being unloaded. This grading is binding.
- The consignor explicitly accepts to pay under this agreement the following costs:
- Freight cost for the collection and the return of non-compliant packaging.
- Disposal cost for the non-com- pliant packaging. (Up to 50 €/ lBC)
- Disposal cost for the residual substances. (l,75 €/ Kg)
- Any other costs incurred from this non—compliance.
- The consignor is responsible for the correct and complete loading of the lBC’s onto the deck of the trailer.